Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Brisbane

As I alreday wrote here, I went to Brisbane last weekend but I didn't took any pictures from r




I've been in Gold Coast - Surfers Paradise and Snaper Rocks, where was the WCT. In Surfers Paradise, I went to the biggest residential building in the world (325 m), Q1




Snaper Rocks (hey my brother, does this picture reminds you anything?)






Nice Trip...

Soundtrack: Rocks in my head - Bob Evans

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Voltei com o meu blog também! Depois de uma viagem a Praga. Mas me deu inveja de ti. Da praia! Quanta saudade. Nao que eu pudesse trocar ou comparar qualquer uma das cidades. As duas nos proporcionam diferentes tipos de sensaçao. Titi, saudade de ti! Amei as fotos e vamos tentar nos mandar mais postais hehehe nem que eu mande pra Belem e tu me mandas um de la! Beijos

DS said...

Que vida mansa, cara... Depois encontras com a gente no msn e dizes que tens pressa, que precisas finalizar sei lá o que... Desacredito, heim? hahaha
Quando, mais precisamente, chegas?

FAU said...

Que vida difícil heim?! ´Tô coma Dani na reclamação!
Bjos,
Fau

Anonymous said...

Hah! Where are all the pcitures of you in your swimmers, that's what I came here to see...??? Well I am in London, it is very exciting, but I have very bad jet lag and am looking foward to having a proper nights sleep! Write me an email okay, and let me know if you will be in Portugal as I will come and annoy you and eat all your food! ;-) Have a safe trip back to BraSil, keep in touch, mwah Katharine xxoo

FAU said...

Tô tendo mais tempo pra atualizar!
Espero q dê pra manter o ritmo!
Pelo menos agora q estou mais longe né?
VC vai deireto pra Cps?
Bjos,
Fau

Lara bacellar said...

wanna be there!!! miss ya

Lara bacellar said...

wanna be there!!! miss ya